The Standard Syndicate offers a range of liability products and associated risk management services.
What will be covered?
– Ship Owners/Operator’s Liability
– Ship Builders/Repairer’s Liability
– Port Authorities Liability
– Terminal Operator’s Liability
– Stevedore’s Liability
– Wharfinger’s Liability
– Excess P&I and Fixed Limit P&I
– Excess Liabilities
– Comprehensive General Liability
– Energy Liabilities for non P&I:
– Exploration & production companies
– Oil & gas contractors
– Well service contractors
– FPSO, drilling and fixed platform operators
– Onshore tank farm & storage operators
Why choose The Standard Syndicate?
– A consistent, service-focused approach
– Bespoke, responsive liability coverage, including contract reviews on complicated risks to ensure coverage is tailored to needs
– A thorough understanding of assureds’ operations and exposure profile
– A supportive and engaged approach to claims handling and settlement
– Risk management initiatives and services designed to help assureds reduce their exposure to loss Standard Syndicate brings to the market 130 years of liability experience and 40 years of offshore/energy liability experience due to its relationship with The Standard Club.
What are the cover details?
Typically, The Standard Syndicates Marine & Energy Liability insurance products will:
– be suitable for marine, ports, terminals, cargo and energy operations
– cover fault-based exposures
– covers non fault based liabilities where contract is approved by The Standard Syndicate
– workers’ compensation
– International Group of P&I Clubs
– provide $10m line size
Normal commercial exclusions will apply.
Do I need to be a member of The Standard Club to purchase this cover?
No, The Standard Syndicate underwrites risks for all clients, whether they are members of The Standard Club or not.
What is The Standard Syndicate?
The Standard Syndicate is a dedicated marine insurance provider in the Lloyd’s insurance market, with a focus on the lines of insurance the marine and offshore industry buys, including: hull, energy, liability, property, cargo and specie, E&O and D&O business lines. The Standard Syndicate has been established by The Standard Club, a leading marine protection and indemnity (P&I) mutual insurer. The Standard Syndicate is managed by Charles Taylor Managing Agency Ltd.
How do I get a quote?
For more information on The Standard Syndicate and its range of liability services please contact:
Active Underwriter, The Standard Syndicate
T: +44 20 3320 8831
M: 44 7775 515 878